We are pleased to announce the 2019 MENA Tour.
Why the MENA Tour?
The MENA Tour opens up new pathways of opportunity for regional Professionals and Amateurs to develop their golfing skills, alongside international players.
With large prize funds available, the MENA Tour provides a unique platform for success and development.
Who is eligible to join the MENA Tour?
The tour is open to all MENA nationals, and International Professionals and Amateurs.
MENA National Amateur golfers must be of handicap 4.4 (four) or less on joining the tour, as well as at the commencement of each tournament. International Amateurs are required to have a handicap of 1.4 (one) or less.
Tournament Field & Format
Each tournament will be a minimum of 54 holes, stroke-play event.
Players play one round on each of the first two days, after which the leading 60 players and ties advance to the final round.
The maximum starting field is 132 players. Field size may vary due to daylight restrictions.
Official World Golf Rankings
There will be a separate Order(s) of Merit for both Professional and Amateur players.
Each tournament has Official World Golf Ranking & World Amateur Golf Ranking status.
Global Invitations after the MENA Tour Spring Season
At the conclusion of the 5th event of the MENA Tour's Spring Season, the leading 5 players in the 2019 MENA Tour Order of Merit will receive the following invitations to the other global events:
- Leader of the MENA Tour 2019 Order of Merit after the 5th Event in the Spring Season: "Maybank Championship" at Saujana Golf and Country Club, Kuala Lampur, Malaysia, March 21-24. (EUROPEAN TOUR EVENT)
- 2nd Placed Player: "Trophee Hassan II" at Royal Golf Dar Es Salam, Rabat, Morocco April 25-April 28. (EUROPEAN TOUR EVENT)
- 3rd Placed Player: "Jordan Mixed Open" at Ayla Golf Club, Aqaba. April 4- April 6 (CHALLENGE TOUR EVENT)
- 4th Placed Player: "Indonesian Masters". 4th to 7th July. (ASIAN TOUR EVENT)
- 5th Placed Player: "Indonesia Open", 15th to 18th August. (ASIAN TOUR EVENT)